Thursday, February 2, 2012

TRACY ONG HOSTED THE QUEEN FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR LATE LUNCH AT HER MANSION IN THE MINES

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

TOP JEWELLER TRACY ONG OF ELEGANCE CLUB AT BANGSAR SHOPPING CENTRE HOSTED A LATE LUNCH FOR HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF MALAYSIA SERI PADUKA BAGINDA RAJA PERMAISURI AGONG TUANKU HAJJAH HAMINAH THE 14TH QUEEN OF MALAYSIA AND ALSO SULTANAH KEDAH.

IT WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE LUNCH AT NOON BUT HER MAJESTY HAD OTHER ENGAGEMENT AND IT WAS CHANGED TO 3PM WHICH DID NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE 50 INVITED GUESTS AS WE HAD ALL ALLOCATED THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON TO ENJOY LUNCH IN THE PRESENCE OF THE QUEEN OF MALAYSIA.
L1130573-1.JPG
Top jeweller Tracy Ong of Elegance Club in Bangsar Shopping Centre welcoming Her Majesty the Queen of Malaysia to her humble abode at The Mines which is not that humble since it is bigger than my palatial condo at The Palladium
L1130573-1.JPG
Tracy Ong's handsome son Justin sembah to Her Majesty the Queen of Malaysia, Seri Paduka Baginda Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Haminah. At far left is Derrick.
L1130573-1.JPG
My godson Daniel Mantz is presented to the Queen of Malaysia by mum Princess Dr Becky Leogardo. Looking on at left is Dato Flora Ong
L1130573-1.JPG
Dato Flora Ong greeting the Queen of Malaysia as Princess Dr Becky Leogardo, Puan Sri Sylvia Marican and Tan Sri Othman Marican looked on
L1130573-1.JPG
The Queen of Malaysia removing her glasses
L1130573-1.JPG
Tracy Ong's mother greeting Her Majesty the Queen of Malaysia
L1130573-1.JPG
The Queen spread happiness all round
L1130573-1.JPG
Tracy Ong with Seri Paduka Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Haminah the Queen of Malaysia in her living room
L1130573-1.JPG
Puan Sri Sylvia Marican, Tracy Ong, Her Majesty the Queen of Malaysia, Princess Dr Becky Leogardo and Dato Flora Ong
L1130573-1.JPG
Her Majesty the Queen of Malaysia looking at me!
L1130573-1.JPG
The Royal Table with Tracy Ong and Princess Dr Becky Leogardo
L1130573-1.JPG
Only 8 could sit and 6 were granted the honour of sitting with Her Majesty the Queen of Malaysia and host Tracy Ong. I was not one of the six...
L1130573-1.JPG
Tracy Ong is so lucky to have Her Majesty the Queen of Malaysia attend her Chinese New Year party.
L1130573-1.JPG
Her Majesty the Queen of Malaysia tossing the yee sang vigorously for great good luck for all



IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A LADIES AFFAIR ONLY AND ONLY TRACY ONG'S CLOSE FRIENDS AND MOST FAVOURED CUSTOMERS WERE INVITED. AS I HAVE MENTIONED ON ENDLESS OCCASIONS, I AM AS GOOD AND USUALLY BETTER THAN ANY WOMAN I KNOW, I QUALIFY TO BE AN HONORARY LADY AND SO I ARRIVED AT 2.20PM BEING SO KIASU.

Tracy Ong knows all those worth knowing just like me and if we do not know you, please make all effort to get to know us or else you are out stone cold in the social, cultural, spiritual, financial, mental and psychical wilderness.

Tracy Ong is a good friend of the former Queen the Sultanah Trengganu and I bet she knew Sultanah Selangor too though Tracy is very discreet and never ever mentions who she knows but whoever steals her handphone or address book will be flummoxed by the mile long list of Who's Who in Malaysia.

Suffice to say she has known Sultanah Kedah for over 2 decades as she is also from Alor Star, Kedah and were already old friends with the Queen when Her Majesty was the second wife of Sultan Kedah who was then married to Sultanah Bahiyah. The Sultan of Kedah Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah Ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Badlishah and Sultanah Bahiyah reigned as the 5th King and Queen of Malaysia from 1970 to 1975.

Sultanah Bahiyah passed away on 26 August 2003 at Istana Kuala Cegah. Sultan Halim married Sultanah Bahiyah in 1956 and Cik Haminah Hamidun in 1975 who was titled Che Puan Kedah until 9 January 2004 when she was enthroned as Sultanah Kedah. Sultanah Haminah is originally from Perak.

The Sultan of Kedah Sultan Halim Sultan Badlishah is the first Ruler to be Yang DiPertuan Agong twice, the first time with Sultanah Bahiyah and the second and current time with Sultanah Haminah.

Her Majesty the Queen arrived in a Maybach which I admired so much and was allowed to be photographed standing smirking next to it in front and at the back. I wanted to touch it but the guards would not allow my commoner's fingers to touch the shiny metal.

Tables were tastefully arranged and the 5 tables had plenty of space inbetween each other since Tracy's mansion is so huge. The Royal Table was in the dining area while the rest occupied her living areas.

The Queen shook hands with everyone as she entered and posed with Tracy Ong and close friends Princess Dr Becky Leogardo, Puan Sri Sylvia Marican and Dato Flora Ong.

Before the meal started Her Majesty consented to yee sang with Tracy and her guests out in the semi openair just in front of the garden patio where it was nicely sheltered. The fortunate ladies hovered behind and by the side of Her Majesty the Queen and Tracy Ong.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Her Majesty the Queen of Malaysia tossing the yee sang ingredients nearly a metre high into the air! Of course it is believed the higher you toss the yee sang, the more prosperous you become which explains why my yee sang usually reaches the ceiling.

I heard Seri Paduka Baginda remarking everyone should toss the yee sang as high as possible and with vigour. The Queen practised what she preached and none tossed higher.

During lunch, the 2 lions of fortune entered the house and made their way upstairs to bless the bedrooms of Tracy Ong and her son Derrick. Tracy's bedroom is the size of a decent flat in Tokyo and Hong Kong and her son Derrick's room is the size of a studio.

Her other son Justin has his bedroom downstairs and did not bother to request the lion to bless his bed. The poor teenager is an atheist and I am trying to save his soul from Purgatory or worse, Hell for when he dies, how is he going to enter heaven to party with me or be reborn into a royal palace as a son and heir to the throne? So far Justin appears nonplussed and even tried to avoid posing with Derrick in the altar room with a statue of Kwan Yin the Goddess of Mercy who has informed me she will be merciful to the benighted and blighted Justin and make him see the way of the Tao. Omitofu and I hope Justin after reading this will repent and jump into the merciful, forgiving arms of Kwan Yin the Goddess of Mercy who I pray to incessantly.

I half expected the lions to prance at the Royal Table but there was not enough space as only 6 other guests were granted the immense honour of sitting on the same table with the Queen. One guest even went as far as to 'chop' (reserve) her seat next to the Queen by placing her jacket on the chair so no one else could grab the seat. Of course the other chair was reserved for Tracy Ong who as hostess should jolly well sit next to Her Majesty. I was not allowed to sit at the royal table for reasons unknown. I am sure Her Majesty would be entertained by my presence but those seated there were all titled and rich whereas I am only poor and famous. Actually I am the richest mentally and spiritually but as you are well aware, money talks loudest.

By the way, I was introduced to a lady who said ,"Hello my name is Datin".

I was so stunned I almost dropped my limited edition Leica camera given to me by HRH Sultanah Kalsom of Pahang. Her name was Datin! There are hundred of thousands of Datins in Malaysia and quite a few in Singapore! She was not exactly a household name and face like Dato Siti Nurhaliza so I queried, "Hello, which Datin are you? Every woman here is a Datin!"

She replied sweetly, "Oh I am Datin Cheryl' and gave me her card which read Datin Seri Cheryl Tan, Group Executive Director of Supermax. When I become a Datuk, I will introduce myswelf as "Hello, I am Yang Berbahagia Datuk Kee Hua Chee Seri Kelantan" and everyone must call me Datuk Kee and not 'Kee'.

I am such a stickler for rules.

The food was catered from nearby Palace of the Golden Hamsters oops I mean Horses though I prefer hamsters as they are so cute and I used to keep hamsters and probably will again in the near future as hamsters are the world's cutest caged animals though dogs are the best. I am convinced dogs are angels sent by God to be with us since He cannot be beside everyone simultaneously...or can He?

When I rule the land, I will make sure every newborn child is given a puppy and everyone or family must have a dog. Then finally can World Peace can be attained. If my palatial condo catches fire, I will rescue my precious poodle the darling Dedione first and my jewels second as Dedione gives me the most happiness no diamonds or money can do. Really, it is so true the idiom that the more people you know, the more you love your dog!

After lunch Her Majesty the Queen consented to exchange gifts with Tracy Ong. Tracy Ong presented a gift to Seri Paduka Baginda Raja Permaisuri who reciprocated with a present wrapped in royal Istana Negara wrapping paper. Tracy Ong also presented ang pows to Her Majesty for her children and in return the Queen also gave angpows to Derrick and Justin. My godson Daniel Mantz grabbed the tray containing the angpows to the amusement of the Queen. Just shows Daniel will grow up to be a tycoon, grabbing every opportunity to make money with me as his manager since I have decided he should be a movie star, singer or ordinary billionaire so I could get commissions from him.

Many tried to posed with the Queen who graciously consented and suggested group photos as some social climbers wanted to take individual shots. I also gave up and joined in a group photo.




IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, THE TOSSING OF THE YEE SANG WITH HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF MALAYSIA!
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG
L1130573-1.JPG

END OF PART 1


















THE END

No comments: