Tuesday, November 12, 2013

VIOLET'S BOX IS LONDON'S BEST KEPT SECRET BUT NOT FOR LONG SINCE IT HAS APPEARED IN MY FABULOUSFULNESS BLOG!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM
IF YOU ARE IN LONDON ANYTIME SOON, CHECK OUT VIOLET'S BOX FOR THE MOST AMAZING, WHIMSICAL AND AMUSING BAJU AND ACCESSORIES! MISS THIS AT YOUR PERIL!



CHRISTMAS IS LESS THAN 6 WEEKS AWAY...
BUT LUCKILY THE TWO-DAY NOTTING HILL DESIGN FAIR STARTS THIS THURSDAY, WITH OUR THURSDAY LATE NIGHT XMAS DRINKS & RAFFLE GOING ON UNTIL 8PM.  
And I don't know about you but my family's enormous and getting bigger every year. We're 19 and that's without counting uncles, aunts or cousins, let alone friends. Last Christmas was 2 months after I got married, and when I asked my mother/I mean 'Father Christmas' whether she'd still be doing my stocking this year, she replied 'No I will bloody well not be!' A little un-Festive I thought, although it hadn't occurred to me that for the last 30 years (not including my dad's occasional stocking, and the odd sister of hers who was staying) she has pretended to be Father Xmas, shopped and filled Christmas stockings, for her children alone... 132 times!!


Yes. I know. WTF?! I have recalculated that 4 times, and I promise you it's correct.
Mum, I'm really sorry I asked that question last year. I can quite see it was verging on irritating, especially as I know the stocking that did appear on the end of my bed, supposedly from my husband, had grown in size - he assured me 'quite significantly' by the time we woke up. Mum, this year, PLEASE make one less bedroom stop!

SO, this Xmas, I have made sure Violet's Box is FILLED with BRILLIANT STOCKING FILLERS, to make the ever labouring Father and Mother Christmases' (who STILL do Xmas stockings for their spoilt & ageing children) lives a little easier.
Everything will be available if not online yet, at the NOTTING HILL DESIGN FAIR. 

STOCKING FILLERS (JUST A TASTER...)
TO GO TO PRODUCTS ALREADY ON WEBSITE CLICK ON PICS...

Ombre Space Tights - £15
FACE LACE. CHECK OUT THE FESTIVE WHITE FACE LACE JUST IN TOO!
Faux Silk Spinning Bowtie - £12

Festive Stockings! £14
Under The Sea Eyelashes - £12
Christmas Bauble Earrings - £10

Flattering Leapard Print Tights - £12
Beautifully Soft Black Maribou Feather Fan - £14
50s Glasses - £12

Tulle spotted gloves - £12.50
Diamante Cigarette Holder - £9
Faux silk Piano Tie - £14

Furry Leg Warmers - £19.50
Beautiful Christy's Top Hat - £45
Kenyan Papyrus Rings £9

A Huge Selection of Vintage Pieces (not available online) Will Be at The Notting Hill Design Fair

Plus Our Beautiful Corset Collection, if You've Been Sent Some Hints... Violet Will be on Hand To Talk You Through Sizing and Styles

One of Our Beautiful Handmade Indian Headdresses Makes a Wonderfully Original Main Present Too...



No comments: