THIS IS THE SIGNATURE DISH OF 'DANCING FISH' RESTAURANT
THE NAME OF THIS IS ALSO 'DANCING FISH'! THE BEST THERE IS AND I BET EVEN IF YOU GO TO SULAWESI AND THE SUNDA ISLANDS, YOU WILL NOT FIND A TASTIER AND SEXIER LOOKING FISH!
SPEAKING OF SEX, OWNER ANDRE SHUM (MIDDLE) IS ALSO HOT AND SEXY AND SADLY MARRIED TO A BELLY/POLE DANCER WHO KEEPS HIM SATISFIED OR SO I AM TOLD
Since its establishment in 2010, Dancing Fish has been known as the treasure trove of Malay-Indo culinary in Klang Valley. Designed by a Malaysia’s leading international award-winning interior design firm – the concept is to make our patrons feel cosy and welcomed, at the same time displaying the Malay-Indo indigenous elements with subtle Indonesian cultural decors in a modern and chic setting.
Explains Andre Shum the big boss of Dancing Fish and various other wildly successful restaurants like Rama V, "We love food. We love eating. And we especially love eating good food.
"With that passion in our hearts here in Dancing Fish, we endeavour to serve you affordable great “real” food. We aspire to showcase the true unadulterated and uncompromised flavours of Malaysia and Indonesia with carefully selected ingredients to you.
"We disbelieve in the misconception of Malay-Indo cuisine being deciphered as spicy food. In Dancing Fish, we believe in having a balanced palate in each of our dishes.
"Savour the extensive flavours and enjoy every spoonful as our dishes are curated by highly skilled chefs with the freshest and finest ingredients combined with meticulous cooking processes.
"We are also very particular that only the best (in quality and freshness) is served to our patrons – as we look rigorously into ensuring that all our ingredients are in ideal sizes and delivered fresh daily.
"You will be able to revel in our chefs’ diligence in curating a unique taste in each of our dish. We even have more than 7 types of sambals and chili sauces here! Amongst some of Dancing Fish’s signature dishes which are also the crowd’s favourites - Fried Dancing Fish, Gulai Pucuk Paku, Balinese Crispy Duck and Seafood Coconut Soup.
"Our beverages are also carefully selected to ensure that they complement the flavours of the food. The drinks are brewed fresh daily where each has a special processing method or natural ingredient added to give it its unique flavour."
Very de true!
Address: Lot T120, T121 & T122
Bangsar Shopping Centre
Reservation / Enquiries: + 603 2095 6663
I SWEAR ON MY LATE AND GREAT AND SAINTED FATHER'S SOUL 'DANCING FISH' OFFERS THE WORLD'S BEST FRIED FISH (TILAPIA) SO ARTFULLY SLICED AND SPLICED IT RESEMBLES A DANCING FISH OR A LIONFISH WITH OUTSTRETCHED FINS.
IT IS NOT CHEAP BUT WORTH EVERY SEN YOU HAD BEEN SLAVING AT!
SEXY AND ALLURING FROM EVERY ANGLE! I ATE ONE ALL BY MYSELF, NO SHARING!
- Dancing Fish : Their Signature fish, also known as Nila Goreng. Fried to perfection, accompanied by either Sambal Terasi and Kicap, Masam Kedondong Panas, Belimbing Salad or Mango Kerabu
- Ikan Seabass Bakar : Fresh from the tank, the seabass is basted with our special BBQ sauce over glowing charcoal embers.
- Chicken Satay : Marinated chicken strips, perfectly charcoal grilled. Served with satay peanut sauce.
- Belimbing Ikan Masin Salad : Combination of mini starfruits with fresh herbs and vegetables. Mildly spicy with a sweet sour finish.
- Udang Sambal: Fresh tiger prawns, wok-fried with our homemade sambal goreng mixture.
- Bebek Goreng Bali : Marinated with our special mix of Balinese herbs and spices for 24 hours then fried till the skin is crispy. Served with homemade chili sauce.
- Buntut Belado Enak : Australian oxtail, marinated and braised in aromatic herbs and spices. Then barbequed over charcoal embers to intensify the flavours. Served with our special non spicy chili salad.
- Gulai Pucuk Paku : The young shoots of a local jungle fern cooked with turmeric, coconut milk and spices.
- Nasi Wangi Putih & Nasi Berempah Kuning
- Lemon Grass Jelly Pop Pops with Gelato (Trio Dessert) : A combination of Lemon Grass Jelly Pop Pops with tropical gelato
OOPSY BUT STILL EDIBLE THIS NASI WANGI PUTIH AND NASI BEREMPAH KUNING
THIS ONE STILL ERECT, I MEAN, INTACT!
IKAN SEABASS BAKAR
BUNTUT BELADO ENAK
GULAI PUCUK PAKU
BEBEK GORENG BALI
LEMON GRASS JELLY POPS WITH GELATO DESSERT
GROUP OF HOTTIES
DATO KEE HUA CHEE AND FOODIE EXTRAORDINAIRE ANDRE SHUM AND GANG AT DANCING FISH RESTAURANT AT BANGSAR SHOPPING CENTRE