Tuesday, September 1, 2020

KANGEN WATER IS GOOD FOR YOU! IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT! KANGEN WATER WILL NOT PROLONG YOUR LIFE ON ITS OWN NOR CURE YOU OF TERMINAL CANCER OR GET RID OF COVID-19. BUT IT WILL BUILD UP YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AND FORTIFY YOUR BODY AGAINST THE RAVAGES OF TIME AND RECKLESS LIVING OVER THE YEARS WHEN YOU DRANK LIQUOR, FIZZY DRINKS, SUGARY CONCOCTIONS AND WINE LIKE, WELL, WATER! NOW YOU NEED KANGEN WATER TO HELP RESTORE YOUR HEALTH AND STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AGAINST COVID! CALL MICHAEL AU OF ENAGIC SDN BHD THE DISTRIBUTOR OF KANGEN WATER AT 012 -644 0760 FOR A FEE, NO OBLIGATORY DEMO

 DATOKEEHUACHEE@GMAIL.COM

CALL MICHAEL AU 012-644 0760 FOR A NO-OBLIGATORY DEMO

***************************************************************************

ENAGIC IS A PRIVATELY OWNED JAPANESE COMPANY PROVIDING PEOPLE WITH CLEAN, NOURISHING WATER WITH ALKALINE WATER MAKING MACHINES FOR OVER 40 YEARS.

Since Hironari Oshiro started his business in 1974, it has expanded worldwide and many Malaysians have heard of Kangen Water and many already own this water filtration system in the kitchen. Now some are buying their second Kangen Water filters for their bedrooms or bathrooms! 

I am always surprised so many of my friends already have Enagic Kangen Water filtration system in their kitchens! Then again Kangen water has been around for over 4 decades and is a part of healthy people's life.

Drinking is the main appeal and focus of Kangen water though it can be used to clean, wash, remove stains, water plants, shampoo your hair as well as your pets' fur, wash your face, polish mirrors windows or glass and general usage. Kangen water is especially good when taking medicine as it will dissolve pills and mixtures so your body can absorb better.

The magic number for drinking is PH 8.5 to PH 9.5 which you adjust accordingly on the machine. Water at this level is perfect for drinking and healthy drinking . This electrolytically reduced, hydrogen rich water works to restore your body to a more alkaline state which is optimal for good health. 

Use this PH 8.5 to 9.5 for drinking, cooking, making stews/broths/soups and watering plants. 

I drink Kangen water throughout the day and have no problem drinking 10 glasses a day. Previosuly I had problem trying to drink 8 glasses of tap, boiled or mineral water but Kangen water tastes lighter, sort of sweeter flavour which makes swallowing a breeze!

When I started drinking, I used to cough. Don't worry, this is NOT due to Kangen water but my throat! 

Why?

Because my throat has been so used to drinking less than pure water so it needs to readjust to the best, clean alkaline water that is Kangen water! 



It's like you are so accustomed to breathing polluted air once you are in the Himalayas you might sneeze or choke on the fresh, clean, pristine air! 

I like washing my hair with Kangen water but I have to lug the pail  from kitchen to bathroom! But I figure this is a form of exercise so I will continue! I note there is no hair fall and my poodle's fur is shinier and glossier! Worth it!

When I make tea, coffee or Milo, I pour boiling water into the cup halfway or less then add Kangen water! I am always surprised how much I save on costly Milo as now I need use less powder and the flavor is improved too. 





I water my favorite Anthurium plants with Kangen water and the flowers are bigger, brighter, redder and stronger! Try for yourself! 


No comments: