Saturday, May 7, 2016

JYE CHONG FROM PENANG WANTS TO BE A DENTIST/ORTHODONTIST AND ALSO ACTOR/MODEL/SINGER UPON GRADUATION. FAILING WHICH HE WILL JUST BE A FAMOUS DENTIST AND ENTER POLITICS! BRAVO!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM


"Name: Chong Ren Jye
I am a Leo
Date of birth:17/8/1992
Age:23
Height:182cm
College: I am currently studying dentistry in Penang International Dental College. Out of 13 dental colleges in Malaysia, my college received ISO awards and the Brandlaureate SME Business award

" I completed my 2-year dental course in India at Vinayaka Mission University and now am continuing my 3rd year dentistry course in Butterworth, Penang.

"I am also a member of Malaysia Red Crescent Penang branch.

"I chose dentistry as i wish to take care of everyone's oral hygiene---I love to see people with beautiful teeth and nice smile just like Dato Kee Hua Chee whose brilliant smile with pearly white teeth was created by Datuk Dr Sean Paul of LivingWell Aesthetics Centre in Starhill Bukit Bintang.

"Dentistry is not only limited to the medical field but is a combination of these 3 things---dental+engineer+artist as delivering a beautiful set of teeth is a work of art!

"I aspire to be hugely successful as I would like to help the poor in future. I will use my wealth to serve the community.

"I love to mix around with people...no matter who are they. I believe if we met and became friends,it's due to fate and there is a reason but only God knows why!

"Currently I am doing a website and also apps on medical website to help people and solve their problems.

"I am standing for election for MDSA(Malaysia Dental Student Association) and hopefully i will be elected and can represent Malaysia in APDSA(Asia Pacific Dental Student Association) and also IDSA (International Dental Student Association).

"Another of my aim this year is planning to set up a Red Crescent branch for my college. I am keen to provide dental camps for the public and do screening test for them. Anyone interested or big companies can whatsapp or msg me at 0174303288 or add me in fb---jye chong

Goals for life:
1---Take care of all my frenz around me
2---Take care of Dato Kee Hua Chee
3---Set up one dental hospital and expand to other countries
 4---Be a famous dentist, successful entrepreneur and stand for election in politics..hahaha
  


JYE CHONG AND HIS IDOL OR SO I PRESUME, DATO KEE HUA CHEE 
 JYE CHONG IS 185 SO CAN BE MODEL
 DR JYE CHONG SOUNDS RATHER HIP AND COOL
 JYE CHONG HAS THE MACHO, MANLY LOOK. "I AM NOT THE PRETTY-BOY TYPE AND CAN PLAY THE BAD GUY!"
 SOON TO BE DR JYE CHONG AND ALREADY DATO KEE HUA CHEE
2 HOTTIES

No comments: