Friday, December 27, 2019

ELAINE TAN THE FOUNDER OWNER OF DHOSIBA WATER FILTER SYSTEMS IS NOW MASTER FRANCHISE HOLDER OF THE HUGELY POPULAR LIPSTICK BAG!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM
DATOKEEHUACHEE@GMAIL.COM

PHOTOS BY CANON


 DATO KEE HUA CHEE AND ELAINE TAN THE FOUNDER OWNER OPERATOR OF DHOSIBA WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS AND NOW SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF THIS NIFTY, CUTE AND SEXY LIPSTICK-IN-HANDBAG
****************************************************************************

INSPIRING STORY OF ELAINE TAN
Elaine Tan is a charming beauty ambassador queen now into selling the runway successful lipstick-in-a-minibag selling for rm 60 plus delivery.

Born in Teluk Intan, she is the mother of 2 adult children--a 21 year old and 26 year son. She started her career as a teacher in Bukit Mertajam before moving to Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

"At that time I was not married but when we married I joined his business which was water filtration. We sold water dispensers and drinking filtration systems made of ceramics.

"The brand then was Delcol water system and we really enjoyed life as business was good and growing each year."

Then disaster of the worst kind struck.

Her beloved husband of 20 years died of liver cancer.

Words could not describe Elaine Tan's sorrow. 

"The only bitter consolation was he died 7 weeks after being diagnosed so his suffering was not terrible like those who suffered for years before dying," recalls Elaine Tan. "I had big problems as I suffered from severe depression. My brother helped me operate the business which went into a slump. 

"It has been 5 years since my husband Michael Liew died and only now I am gearing up for business again. I was in deep depression for 5 years and let the business suffer. It has only been 8 months since I bounced back. 

"I think getting back to work is the best medicine as I feel and look better instead of feeling miserable and wondering why God made me suffer. Now i am in the office by 10 am and return home after 6 pm."

Even during the 5 years of depression, she was hit with another setback. This time financially.

"We were not poor as business was good when my husband died. But after his death I was under medication, I was almost out of my mind from sorrow, I let myself go and was easily influenced. I never dreamed in my worst nightmare I would be a singe mother at such a relatively young age of 50. 

"To tell the truth, I 'kena tipu' (was cheated) by someone I knew. He was selling beauty products and I used to buy from him even when my husband was alive. He stepped into my life and I started to depend on him and when he asked me to buy his products on a regular basis I did so."

She would spend RM 5,000 for 2 months's supply of cosmetics and skincare she hardly used. She even introduced her mother-in-law who bought extensively only to discover many had expired dates!

He was introduced to her by friends and almost became steady. But she realised she had to lead her own life again and this time on her own and on her own terms.

So she started Dhosiba which she registered 3 years ago.

"Dhosiba deals with commercial, industrial, office and home water and filtration. Be it on a large scale or for domestic use, Dhosiba is the answer," says Elaine Tan proudly. "I am building on what my husband started so I already have plenty of experience. I have a mineral water factory in Rembau which produces the Dhosiba filtered water brand." says Elaine Tan with justifiable pride.

Her Dhosiba water filter brand offers hot and cold filtered water costing RM 500 to RM 3,000 with complete back-up in after sales service. 

Her new venture is her lipstick-in-bag that are selling like hot cakes. Each miniature handbag with strap contains a darling, full sized lisptick of various popular colors like deep red to dark pink and will not fall off the bag as once inside, you need push the back to release the lipstick.

So you can actually dangle the entire product as a bangle around your wrist or as an accessory. or fix it as a toggle on handle of your real handbag. Or enjoy the attention from friends as you take out the lipstick in minibag and retrieve the lipstick inside! It is the best gift for yourself and friends!

Elaine Tan is exclusive distributor and sells them direct from her office. Contact Lim Suki 010-383 6840.  RM 60 including courier service direct to your house.

 INSIDE THIS GOLDEN, GLITTERY MINI BAG IS A LIPSTICK! 
DATO KEE HUA CHEE PULLS OUT HIDDEN LIPSTICK
  THERE, A SWEET ORANGEY COLOR
LOOKS GOOD ON ANYONE'S LIPS
BETTER ON A WOMAN'S MOUTH
FASHION KING WITH LIPSTICK QUEEN
 DATO KEE HUA CHEE AND LIPSTICK QUEEN ELAINE TAN
WA THESE TWO LOOK LIKE 30 YEARS OLD BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE OLDER AS DATO IS 32 AND ELAINE IS 38
CUTEST
PRODUCTS OF DHOSIBA







ELAINE TAN LOOKS LIKE HOLDING A LASER BEAM GUN
EVIL LOOKING INSTRUMENT
INSTANT CLEAR, FRESH AND DELICIOUS WATER FOR HOME AND OFFICE

TASTY AND REFRESHING
DELIGHTFUL AND HEALTHY

No comments: