SUPER MODEL AMBER CHIA AND SUPER BLOGGER DATO KEE HUA CHEE AT HER 'GLITZ AND GLITTER' GRADUATION BUT ONLY DATO KEE HUA CHEE DRESSED UP ACCORDING TO DRESS CODE!
AMBER CHIA ACADEMY “GLITZ & GLAMOUR” GRADUATION SHOW 2017
Fashion and beauty school Amber Chia Academy (ACA) - the #AcademyOfWinners which has produced more than a 100 champions in various modelling competitions, beauty pageants, as well as makeup contests - celebrated its seventh, annual graduation show by becoming the main opening event for the IOI City Mall Putrajaya Fashion Week 2017 festivities.
Proudly presented by Monspace, and with Pensonic acting as the main sponsor, this grand affair saw over 300 guests basking in glitz and glamour, appropriately in accordance with the theme of this event, as they witnessed over 160 ACA students graduate from the fields of modelling, kids modelling and acting, makeup and hair styling, nail art, as well as photography.
Renowned host Daphne Iking, along with ACA alumnus Nigel Chin - also the winner of Cleo Malaysia Most Eligible Bachelor 2015, took on emcee duties for the evening. As per tradition, this year’s batch of ACA graduates put on a show like no other - in front of their family, friends, instructors, gurus, principal, as well as industry experts and professionals; in order to apply what they have learn in the forms of runway fashion shows, makeup and hair styling showcases, and also nail art presentations.
For most of them, this will mark their debut public performance and display in front of a live audience, in conjunction with an actual fashion week event no less.
“As an #AcademyOfWinners, we pride not only on providing a platform, but also for helping to prepare all that is necessary, for our graduates as they kick start their careers, upon completion of their ACA course/s. Our academy assists them with everything from comp cards, casting videos, portfolios, practical experiences, as well as job opportunities,” beams ACA Principal and namesake Amber Chia - an international model who is a regular household name in Malaysia.
To reward outstanding performances from their respective fields of study, a total of 17 awards were given out by ACA to honour their top graduates, as per the following listing:
• Most Promising Nail Artist 2017: Sim Cheng Yi
• Most Promising Nail Designer 2017: Ch’ng Ghee Herg
• Most Promising Photographer 2017: Salmah Binti Jaffar
MAKEUP & HAIR
• Most Creative Hair Accessories Designer 2017: Ch’ng Ghee Herg
• Most Promising Makeup Artist (Bridal) 2017: Hoe Jia Wei
• Most Promising Makeup Artist (Master) 2017: Angeline Lew Chun Ling
• Most Promising Male Model 2017: Su Leh King
• Most Promising Female Model 2017: Teh See Theng
• Most Commercial Face (Male) 2017: Yam Keng Chin
• Most Commercial Face (Female) 2017: Anna Elissa
• Best Catwalk (Male Kid) 2017: Ling Zhi Hui
• Best Catwalk (Female Kid) 2017: Kwan Yu Xuan
• Most Promising Male Kid Model 2017: Jaden Nair
• Most Promising Female Kid Model 2017: Hoe Zi Ying
• Most Commercial Face (Male Kid) 2017: Hor Zhe Fei
• Most Commercial Face (Female Kid) 2017: Hor Xue Zen
• Best Kid Actor 2017: Phua Chandler
• Most Inspired Woman: Janet Foo Sieo Ying
On top of that, a special announcement was made to reveal the recipients of the Most Promising Female & Male Models 2017 who automatically qualified to be the first female and male finalists respectively, for Face of Malaysia 2017 - a search for Malaysia’s next celebrity supermodel, which is jointly organised by Chia, and whereby ACA is the Official Modelling & Makeup Academy.
The Amber Chia Academy “Glitz & Glamour” Graduation Show 2017 would not be possible without the generous and unwavering support of its Presenter Monspace; Main Sponsor Pensonic; Official Outfit Sponsor AD Jeans by YFS Concept Store; Official Makeup Sponsor Makeover Paris; Food & Beverages Sponsors Thai-Pore Wines & Spirits Malaysia, as well as Nelson’s; Design Wear Sponsor Esmod Kuala Lumpur; Social Media Partner Like Media; and last but definitely not least, the Venue Sponsor IOI City Mall Putrajaya.
AMBER CHIA STILL SEX GODDESS
DESIGNER SHOWCASE FROM STUDENTS OF ESMOD THE ONE ACADEMY
MRS ASEAN 2016/17 SAMANTHA GOH IN UNGLAM JEANS!