Monday, April 30, 2012

FANCY FOOTBALL AND WORLD DANCES

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

AT THE LAUNCH OF 'ARE YOU FAN ENOUGH' TO GET 100 HARDCORE, DOEHARD MALAYSIAN FOOTBALL FANS TO WATCH THE EURO CUP 2012 SEMI-FINALS IN AN ALL-EXPENSE TRIP, CARLSBERG ALSO ROLLED OUT A TALENTED DUO WHO DABBLED IN FOOTBALL.

WELL, THEIR MOVES ARE THE SORT NEVER FOUND OR FORBIDDEN DURING A MATCH BUT I WAS SO IMPRESSED BY THEIR SAVVY AND SEXY MOVES I THINK I SHOULD LAUNCH A CAMPAIGN TO INCORPORATE THEIR MOVES ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD!

After the nifty footie maneuvres, Carlsberg entertained the crowd with dances from all corners of the world since dance, music, song and beer are the quartet that make the world a better place!

photo (14)-1.jpg
A ball in your ass...this is not usually seen during a match I believe
photo (14)-1.jpg
Look Ma, no hands
photo (14)-1.jpg
Catching a ball this way usually gets you a bruised face during a match
photo (14)-1.jpg
Balancing a ball on the nape of your neck is harder than it looks
photo (14)-1.jpg
This is what a header is all about but why is the guy at the back pinching his shirt?
photo (14)-1.jpg
 Bouncy ball
photo (14)-1.jpg
Normally such positions are reserved for the boxing ring
photo (14)-1.jpg
He keeps one eye on the ball and another on the Cup
photo (14)-1.jpg
One must be clever and adaptive to win
photo (14)-1.jpg
Spinning a football on 1 finger is an acquired skill


DANCES THROUGH THE AGES AND FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
photo (14)-1.jpg Old and new dances through the ages and from all over the world
photo (14)-1.jpg Venetian masked dance at the famous Ball
photo (14)-1.jpg The sizzlingly sexy Can Can dance from, where else but la belle France
photo (14)-1.jpg I must say my Leica did a great job in capturing every fold of the skirts!
photo (14)-1.jpg Few dances beat the French Can Can for high impact drama and saliva inducing gasps
photo (14)-1.jpg You could almost see their knickers which is part of the thrill and spill
photo (14)-1.jpg Bet they are from the Steppes of inland Asia
photo (14)-1.jpg Gosh, this dance is just as sexy and provocative like me
photo (14)-1.jpg High flying Greeks. Well, Nike is the winged messenger of the gods
photo (14)-1.jpg The male dancer looked like he needed Panadol
photo (14)-1.jpg I never dressed like this when I played 'London Bridge is Falling Down'
photo (14)-1.jpg Happy dancers!
photo (14)-1.jpg Grand finale!

FIRST WINNER OF 'ARE YOU FAN ENOUGH?' CONTEST SO NOW THERE ARE ACTUALLY 99 PLACES LEFT! 
THE 1ST WINNER IS DAVID SUA SHANG TOH
photo (14)-1.jpgDavid Sua Shang Toh was elated and excited (well, wouldn't you be too?) as he ran down to accept his prize of an all expenses paid trip to watch the semi-finals in Ukraine. He was even  even dressed for the occasion! His name was picked in a lucky draw and he was really lucky as the first two winners were not around!
photo (14)-1.jpg A manly, heroic hand shake with Soren Ravn, MD of Carlsberg Malaysia
photo (14)-1.jpg Ya, I won!
photo (14)-1.jpg Well, if I won, I would bend not only to Soren Ravn's nipples but all the way down!
photo (14)-1.jpg 
See what I mean? I mean I can swallow the entire contents of a bottle of Carlsberg in one go
photo (14)-1.jpg
See how happy I am after swallowing an entire bottle?
photo (14)-1.jpg
Notice my Laughing Buddha pendant? I drink religiously you see
photo (14)-1.jpg
I also pose religiously with supermodel Adrian Winson
photo (14)-1.jpg
My million dollar smile was created by Dr Datuk Sean Paul of LivingWell, Starhill Gallery
photo (14)-1.jpg





2 superstars
Photo 1-1.jpg
1 Superstar!

THE END




 

1 comment:

Raisul Islam said...

This post is great.it is informative post for football.This post give entertainment for football fan's.This site give more new information for football.i like this site very much.live football