Friday, September 16, 2016

MARVELLOUS MOONCAKES FROM DATO JONESER CHOI! MY MUMMY IN KOTA BARU WAS SO PLEASED AND HAPPY! THANKS DATO JONESER CHOI!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM
 DATO JONESER CHOI VERY GENEROUSLY PAID A HIGH PRICE FOR A MASSIVE BOX OF 8 BIG DATUANYUAN MOONCAKES SO I COULD BRING HOME TO KOTA BARU TO SHARE WITH MY MOTHER!

Mummy was so pleased and overjoyed to receive such a glamorously packed set. "It is the biggest box of mooncakes I have ever received in all my 86 years of living!" she exclaimed with pleasure upon seeing the box. Well, that is saying a lot as 86 years is a long time and to think she had to wait until Datp Joneser Choi gave her the big Datuanyuan mooncakes! The most she ever got was a box of 4 moon cakes but 8 is a rarity, let alone the cost.

Mummy kept asking who was the kind giver and I had to describe Dato Joneser (who she thought was a man due to her title and masculine name) in detail for her and show Dato Joneser's photos.

We have eaten 5 and will offer the remaining to my father this Sunday 18 September as I am in Kota Baru, Kelantan for my dad's 49th death day anniversary. We will bring his urn from Kampung Dalam crematorium to his final resting place at Double Dragon temple in Balai, near Bachok.

My father Kee Nai Seng will bless everyone who has been kind and generous to his precious and brilliant son Dato Kee Hua Chee and his wife of 66 years Ang Siew Soh!




 MUM OPENING TO CHECK THE MOON CAKES
LOOK HOW HAPPY AND PLEASED MY MUMMY IS WITH DATO JONESER CHOI'S LAVISH GIFT OF MOONCAKES 

No comments: