CELEBRATE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE’S ARRIVAL AT THE EXCELSIOR, HONG KONG
Located on the waterfront of Causeway Bay, The Excelsior, Hong Kong offers some of the city’s best panoramic views of the spectacular Chinese New Year fireworks display to take place on 1 February 2014. The hotel has prepared a celebratory accommodation package that allows loved ones and families to enjoy the most colourful festival in the comfort of the well-appointed guestrooms.
For an indulgent Chinese New Year, guests can experience The Excelsior’s Chinese New Year Celebration package with prices starting at RM 1214 and including:
· One night accommodation in a Deluxe Harbour View Room
· RM 100 in-room dining credit at any of the hotel’s restaurants and bars or RM 290 for those who stay for a consecutive two nights or above
· Complimentary bottle of red wine
· Welcome fruits and drinks upon arrival
· Special rate of RM 84 supplement for an upgrade to Grandluxe Harbour View Room
Meanwhile, the Hong Kong Marathon is the largest outdoor sporting event in Hong Kong every year and the finish line at Victoria Park is just a mere five-minute walk from the hotel. This year, The Excelsior, Hong Kong has tailor made a special accommodation package allowing runners to perform at their best on race day, 16 February 2014.
The Get Ready for the Marathon 2014 package starts from RM 750 and includes:
· One night accommodation in a Superior Room
· Daily in-room continental breakfast for one
· 60-minute body massage or 60-minute oriental foot therapy for one per stay
· Welcome fruits
· Local telephone calls
· A supplement of RM 210 and upgrade to a Deluxe Harbour View Room