Wednesday, February 4, 2015

DARREN TAN IS DARING AND DASHING HAIR STYLIST TURNED MODEL

KEE@FSWMAG.COM






"I have been a professional model now for over 3 years and have gained significant and progressive experience in fashion shows, photo shoots and commercials.

"As you can see from my resume, I am from Malaysia, 25 years old, 186cm tall and weight 72kg. I have dark brown hair with dark brown eyes and my measurements are 39-30-37. 

"I have appeared in high profile fashion shows for the prestigious Mercedes Benz Stylo Fashion festival, Asia Fashion week Malaysia , MODA, KL Fashion week, Malaysia Fashion Weekend, Malaysia fashion week to name a few. 

"I also have a list of high profile photo shoots  which includes Esquire Malaysia, Cittabella Malaysia, Tatler Malaysia ,The Edge, print ad for CIMB Bank, Hotlink, Glenlivet and many others. 

"My recent achievement; Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Stylo Male Model Of The Year 2014 of which I am very proud!"

Measurements:
Chest 39'
Waist 30'
Hip 37'
Height 186cm
Shoe UK 9/43










































No comments: