Thursday, February 5, 2015

LA PUTRI JEWELLERS IS BIG ON VALENTINE'S DAY

KEE@FSWMAG.COM



Valentine's Day 
14 February 2015

decoration
masthead
some people want to fill the world with silly love songs
And what's wrong with that ?
I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, say can't you see?                           I love you.                                                                                                   Ah, he gave me all, he gave it all to me, say can't you see?                        Paul McCartney

Image
Image

A dream is a wish your heart makes

Be her Prince Charming with an18K gold and enamel CAROUSEL "frog" charm

2 hearts beat as one

Make them green with envy, with not one but two, Green Sapphire hearts, paired with Rhodolite Garnets
home
About Us
E-Boutique
Bespoke Service
Contact Us
SINGAPORE
MALAYSIA
We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. To unsubscribe from our list, please click here.
home

© LA PUTRI 2013
www.laputri.com

No comments: