Monday, April 18, 2011

SECRETARY'S DAY BY ORIGINALO!

SECRETARIES' WEEK IS COMING!!! Dazed and confused? Not your Girl Friday so treat her right!
secretary_cartoon_15 (2).jpeg
DON'T FORGET SECRETARIES' WEEK 2011 IS 25 TO 29 APRIL !
GET HER AN ORIGINALO GIFT VOUCHER! FROM A NOT BANK-BREAKING RM 199.
GIRLS, EMAIL THIS TO YOUR BOSS AS A SUBTLE HINT, wink wink !

spa indulgence.jpg

secretary_cartoon_15 (2).jpeg
RM 350 for 1 person


Only 2 things are missing in my life; a chauffeur and secretary. Sadly these two are what I like but can't have. I don't own a car so a chauffeur is out. As a freelance writer I also can't have a secretary as I am my own secretary! I write for a living and with the internet I cannot afford a Girl Friday doing what I am doing.
secretary_cartoon_15 (2).jpeg
Rm 180 for 1 person


But if you are a businesman, a secretary is indispensable. I know several tycoons in KL whose secretaries have their OWN secretaries! A PA to a PA! How cool but also proves how heavy the workload must be for a secretary to have her own secretary! The secretaries I know who have their own minions are all millionaires in their own right too! After all, these ladies are privy to their bosses' deepest secrets and simply follow what their bosses do---buy and sell shares and bonds at the same time as their bosses!

DELICIOUS DINING (2).jpg
RM 350 for 2 persons

One tycoon told me it is normal and automatic for secretaries at this level to be millionaires as they are in their bosses' confidence and know their every move. He said, "How can I expect my most trusted right hand woman to take home RM 2,000 a month when she knows I make millions a month? So she has to be in the loop too as she is too smart not to take advantage of me. If she doesn't, then she is dumb and she wouldn't be my PA in the first place! So it's a win win situation."

DELICIOUS DINING (2).jpg
rM 199 for 2 persons

He hastily added, "By the way, the word 'secretary' comes from 'secret' so you know how important her role is!"

spa indulgence.jpg
RM 250 for 1 person


Sure such cases are rarer than normal businessmen who make a good living but are not worth hundreds of million. Still, they need to thank their secretaries during Secretaries' Week!

A great idea is to get her an Originalo Gift Voucher with enough options to keep her brains working trying to decide which one to go for. There are plenty of goings-on at hotels but why not try something original with Originalo?

Originalo gift boxes containing vouchers for dining, spa/beauty treatments and hotel getaways are perfect for your slave, I mean secretary! If you have loads of staff to give, Originalo offers discounts for bulk purchases. Originalo is owned by husband and wife team Aubrey a frenchman and his wife Tengku Zatashah, youngest daughter of HRH Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah of Selangor who, as a working princess, knows what it is like in the marketplace!

"There is no time limit so if you are busy during Secretaries' Week, she can use Originalo gift voucher next week or next month. The dining voucher allows her to choose up to 25 restaurants and enjoy a lovely meal with with her partner, at her own time," explains the Selangor princess. "If she prefers spa and beauty treatments, Originalo's Spa Packages for 1 person is the solution. Like restaurants, it is not limited to one spa but 25 so she can choose the one that appeals to her."

Originalo is available at all Borders book stores at The Curve, Berjaya Times Square, Gardens Mall and Bangsar Village 2 or from www.originalo.com.my or call 03-2161 9882.


THE END

No comments: