Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PART 3; POST-PARTY OF INPENANG AWARDS!!!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

PART 3; THE POST PARTY POSING, PREENING AND POSTURING AT G-SPOT, THE HAPPENING CLUB AT G HOTEL!

I AM ALWAYS THE FIRST TO ARRIVE AND LAST TO LEAVE; WHY GO HOME WHEN YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME AND IF YOU ARE NOT, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE COME AND STAYED HOME WATCHING ASTRO INSTEAD.

I always plan and expect and get a good time when I go out and so it was at the post-party of INPenang Awards. The event ended around 11.30pm and I was among the last stragglers to leave.

I followed Ch'ng Huck Theng to G Spot, decided that was where I would park myself all night long till dawn and so scurried back to my suite to remove my ruffles and change into something marginally more comfy. 

G Spot was nicely crowded but with plenty breathing space so a decadently delightful, sloshy party was had by one and all---the perfect nite tease to ease my body into my bed!

L1320603.JPG
The last two to leave; Ch'ng Huck Theng and Kee Hua Chee
L1320603.JPG
Still refusing to leave!
L1320603.JPG
Penang's top 2 magazines INPenang and Essenze!

L1320603.JPG
Waqar Saeed Bhatti of Nasim Carpets and Mark Dyhr
L1320603.JPG
Waqar and Mark


L1320603.JPG
Still standing as you can see
L1320603.JPG
But not for long!
L1320603.JPG
Darren Tan of Splendid Interior Decor gives a million dollar smirk
L1320603.JPG
Waqar of Nasim Carpet and Darren Tan of Splendid Interior Decor
L1320603.JPG
 Wholesome threesome
L1320603.JPG
I am always careful where I put my head and my fingers
L1320603.JPG
'Ironman' comes to mind
L1320603.JPG
His wife was watching all this mind you
L1320603.JPG
I was not the only one pawing around
L1320603.JPG
A clenched fist and threat of shoving it up a sensitive body part will always get you what you want
L1320603.JPG
Darren Tan should rise higher to whisper sweet nothings as Ch'ng's ears were too high up
L1320603.JPG
Of course Ch'ng's wife had to jump into his lap and spoil the fun and of course he had to cover her groin so I could not photograph her panties.

OF COURSE I HAVE MORE SALACIOUS PHOTOS BUT THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY BLOG SO I WILL END HERE BUT YOU CAN COME TO MY PARLOUR WHERE I AM HAPPY TO SHOW YOU STUFF TO MAKE YOUR PIMPLES POP!

The end


No comments: