Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BACK TO NOTRE DAME!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM
I HAVE ALREADY BLOGGED ON NOTRE DAME WHICH IS CELEBRATING ITS 850TH ANNIVERSARY THIS YEAR BUT ON THE WAY BACK TO MY APARTMENT NEAR PARIS AMERICAN ACADEMY, I PASSED IT AND THE EARLY EVENING LIGHT WAS SO BRILLIANT AS IT SHONE ON THIS CHURCH I TOOK IT AS A SIGN FROM JESUS CHRIST TO TAKE MORE PHOTOS!

I could scarcely believe my peepers when I saw how stunningly blue the sky was! I almost felt like I was in heaven!

After all, you can never be too religious or too rich!


 Just look at the colour of the sky!

 Kee Hua Chee takes his own photos!

















































 I love this little, sneaky devil!



 Nice ass

 Snigger, snigger

















 He doesn't mind being stepped on!






























No comments: