Thursday, September 12, 2013

PART 2; I LOVE THE LOUVRE!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM


To have angels doing your house chores---the ultimate divine gift surely!






The African and Oceania department is rather empty as it is not popular
The exhibits are very unusual and exotic!
A human skull atop a wooden carving is both gruesome and fascinating
Interesting coupling!
Very de nice
ET or extraordinary?

Head from Easter island
Kee Hua Chee strikes a simlar pose


Art gallery with a view

Sit and relax and admire the stunning view of the Pyramid outside











I may be struck dead by lightning but I think this pose by Jesus Christ is so faggoty

Arcimboldo is one of my favorite artists













Again this posture adopted by Jesus Christ seems rather faggotty







I am surprised by this depiction of the nipple of the Virgin Mary





Mona Lisa's lair!
That is Mona Lisa at the end!

No comments: