Saturday, September 21, 2013

BEASTLY FUN IN KOH SAMUI THE PARADISE ISLE OF THAILAND

KEE@FSWMAG.COM
YES, SOME FUN ON KOH SAMUI ISLAND CAN BE VERY BEASTLY!

I went to watch the famous elephant show, snapped at a cranky monkey, marvelled at the amazing and impressive crocodile act and fed a tiger cub. No, the hunk below is not me as I am a chink and he mat salleh from Germany.


 This is one of the rarest, most enjoyable and incredible experience! Where else but in Thailand can you milk-feed a real tiger cub? Every visitor wishes he or she could bring the darling baby tiger home! However this adorable sweetie will grow to be as big as the  tiger below!

 Baby elephants are just as winsome and wonderfully attractive! Not as cute as the baby tiger since you could not hold and cuddle it in your lap but this baby jumbo is still major cute!

 The big one is impressive but cannot be described as cute I guess




 I went on one of these! What a hot ride!


 Poser!

 Elephantine extravaganza!


 Tourists join in the parade





 Elephant football! And the human lost!

 Well that's cheating in a way...the elephant way!
 No wonder no human ever gets a goal!

 Humans and elephant tug of war

 The humans lost! All of them!
 Brave tourist! I would not do this at my age and in my condition



 God almighty! The elephant is pointing its trunk to the woman's cunt!





 Horny elephant! Its trunk must have smelled her chibai!
 Spread eagled before the elephant! I love it!

 This monkey was very cranky










 The crocodile show was VERY impressive! You must watch this













 I would not put my head inside
 But he did! Wow

 That's poking in deep inside the crocodile's mouth! One crushing snap and his head will be gone!





 My mother warns me never to poke my hand inside strange crevices!






 Gosh, he even poses for me as I wave at him since he is good looking!



 This is VERY safe fun!
 No crocs here







 Kee Hua Chee looks so pretty in pink












































 My marvellous hotel!
 Owner!

Aaargh...the good life in Koh Samui, Thailand!

1 comment:

Sham Monk said...

I love what you guys are frequently up too. Such clever work and reporting! I will appreciate tips for putting Koh Samui property for Sale in the market. Keep up the great works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll.
http://www.samuipropertyonline.com/