Saturday, September 21, 2013

FUN IN SUN ON KOH SAMUI, THAILAND'S ISLE OF INTOXICATING PLEASURE!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM
KOH SAMUI IS FAMOUS FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS, WHETHER YOU ARE A SUN-SEEKER OR FUN-SEEKER! OR BOTH! 

The beaches are divine and more developed (but nicely and in tune with the environment!) than Malaysian beaches and the views and locals are so friendly and easy-going. Plus the prices are so alluring! 

So you cannot go wrong when you holiday in Koh Samui! Just park yourself anywhere that catches your eye and enjoy!

My photos prove it! Koh Samui is one cool isle!




























 Kee Hua Chee gets that Top of the World feeling! Plus fantastic panoramic views!




 Kee Hua Chee notices by spreading his legs wide open, he tends to go everywhere!
 Wiboon the former DG of TAT Malaysia

 Richard Lim the marketing manager of TAT Malaysia










 Kee Hua Chee decides to swim with the fishes





 Kee Hua Chee promises to work on his tummy









 A Malaysian sex goddess







 This is the life!








 Sleepy beauty
 Sleeping beauty









 My room!


 I do lead the good life thanks to Buddha
 I lead the gilded life thanks to Jesus Christ





































































 Those are my rings...








These bling rings are mine but look good on her!

1 comment:

Red Strings said...

I’m still learning from you, while I’m trying to achieve my goals. Do you have some good ideas about Koh Samui long term rentals? I definitely enjoy reading everything that is posted on your blog.
http://justsamui.com/