Thursday, March 15, 2012

CULTURE VULTURES

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

IF ONLY WE ALL SHARE THE SAME CULTURE...WOULD THAT BE A BLESSING OR BANE?

I THINK IT WILL JUST BE BORING!

I mean, if everyone dresses flamboyantly and fabulously like me, then I will revert to plain white t-shirt and faded jeans just to be different!

I know you red-blooded males have always wondered about what would happen if you tear a girl's mini-skirt when she is still inside.

Well, this is what might happen depending on where you are;



Tokyo
A man accidentally tore a girl's miniskirt. Before the guy had a chance to
apologize, the lady took a 90 degree bow, then said: "I am sorry to give
you trouble! The quality of the skirt is not all that good." Then she took out a pin, put the skirt back together and left.


New York

A man accidentally tore a girl's miniskirt near Times Square . Before the guy had a
chance to react, the lady pulled out a name card, gave it to him and said:
"This is my lawyer's business card. He will contact you about this sexual
harassment. It is better that you prepare yourself, then we will see you in
court."


Paris

A French man accidentally tore a girl's miniskirt. Before the man opened his
mouth, the young lady said with a smile: "If you do not mind, a red rose can represent your apology." The French man bought her a rose, then they
went to a bar, and lastly, they went to a small hotel discussing what was in the miniskirt.

London

An English man accidentally tore the mini skirt of a young lady at Church Square by the Thames . Before he opened up his mouth, the lady covered the
torn spot, then said with a blush on her face: "Do you mind taking me home sir? I live very close..." The English man took his jacket off, put on her shoulders, call a cab, then took her home safely.


China

A man accidentally cut open the miniskirt of a young lady in Chong Qing. Before the man said anything, the young lady slapped the guy, then: "You sex maniac. Dare to take advantage of me, I will send you to the labour camp..."


Taiwan

A man accidently tore a girl's miniskirt in Ximending. Before the guy
started to speak, the girl smiled and said: "We have not come up with a
price yet, and you are going to inspect the merchandise?"


Hong Kong

A man accidentally tore a girl's miniskirt at Times Square. Before the man
opened his mouth, the girl screamed: "XXX your XXX, you think I am the cheap item on the street? Watch out, I will find someone to pierce your
skin."


Korea

On the street of Yinchong, a man accidentally tore a girl's miniskirt. Before the man could speak, the girl gave him a round kick, then said: "Don't you know that I am a second degree black belt in Tai Kwan Dao."


Thailand

A man accidentally tore the miniskirt of an 18 year-old- girl in Bangkok .
Before the man could apologize, the girl said with a gesture: "
No worries honey, ......we all men...Kap...."

I am still undecided what would happen if you do that in Kuala Lumpur...so email me kee@fswmag.com and I will upload the most interesting answer!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience. Cheap flights to Koh Samui