Thursday, March 13, 2014

BUY YOUR MASKS FROM LOVY PHARMACY!

Kee@FSWMAG.COM
BEFORE YOU DIE FROM BAD AIR POLLUTION WHICH IS A LOW-CLASS, EMBARRASSING WAY TO GO, PROTECT YOUR LUNGS AND HEALTH WITH MASKS FROM LOVY PHARMACY!

I arrived in KLIA on 13 March at 7.15 am on Air Mauritius which did not crash and assumed the thick white fog was early morning mist greeting me! So nice of Malaysia to welcome me home with cool, fresh, invigorating morning mist! Then my friend Azli Khairi burst my bubble by swearing it was hazardous haze and advised me not to breath too much! 




LP
PromotionBP Flu KitMASK UP Contest
apps
mailyoutubetesttwitterfacebookPNcontactweb
Toll Free: 1-800-22-1212





This email was sent to kee@fswmag.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Lovy Pharmacy · Lot 2, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54, Section U1, Temasya @ Glenmarie · Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan. 40150 · Malaysia

No comments: