Sunday, August 5, 2012

DATUK LEE CHONG WEI WINS GOLD MEDAL AT LONDON OLYMPICS 2012!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM


OK OK OK... SO DATUK LEE CHONG WEI HAS NOT WON YET AS THE TIME NOW IN KUALA LUMPUR IS NEARLY 5 PM AND THE MATCH OF EPIC PROPORTIONS IS 3 MORE HOURS TO GO MALAYSIAN TIME AT 8PM.


I AM SURE DATUK LIM CHONG WEI WILL WIN. I HAVE ASKED BUDDHA AND JESUS FOR THE RESULTS BUT AM TOLD I HAVE TO WAIT TILL TONIGHT LIKE THE REST OF YOU MERE MORTALS.


Pray read 'On the Beat' in Sunday Star today 5 August 2012 in The Star page 21, the widely read column by Datuk Seri Wong Chun Wai, Group Chief Editor of The Star. His take on the coming match is so titillating as he mentions Datuk Lim Chong Wei's initials DLCW also stands for 'Don't Let China Win'! I love it, don't we all?


So when Datuk Lim Chong Wei wins tonight, we can all say he truly lives up to his name! 


Also in The Star today on page 5, there is a photo of Datuk Lim Chong Wei with his gf who was carrying a very nice and expensive Chanel handbag. Hmmm, so bedminton, I mean badminton can be a lucrative game or maybe his gf is from a rich family or maybe she makes bigbucks herself. I have been writing for decades till my fingers are pared to the bones but I still don't have a Chanel bag! And do I get to call myself 'Datuk' like Lim Chong Wei? No! And I am the MOST DESERVING! 


I am always bemused badmintion and ping pong players and cyclists all have the same tek ko (bamboo stick) figure. They are so lanky and slim and nothing but skin and bones.  I am sure Datuk Lim Chong Wei's lover is used to getting poked by his elbows and knees all the time but tonight after he wins the first ever Gold Medal for Malaysia, there will be plenty of pole poking to celebrate! 


I have never met Datuk Lim Chong Wei and would love to so I can congratulate him in person and hug him as I am sure our rib cages will clang audibly against each other as I am slim too if you don't mind.


So I am congratulating Datuk Lim Chong Wei at around 4.48pm on Sunday, 5 August 2012 in advance!

SO SHUTTLE YOUR COCKS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OK!






DREAM FINAL IN BADMINTON
MEN SINGLE EVENT
=OLYMPIC 2012=
LEE C W
Vs
LIN D


05 AUG 2012
(SUNDAY)
8:00 PM -MALAYSIAN TIME

MY HERO DATO LIM CHONG WEI
http://www.london2012.com/mm/Photo/sport/General/01/32/22/52/1322252_M01.jpg

http://www.london2012.com/mm/Photo/sport/General/01/32/22/54/1322254_M01.jpg

http://www.london2012.com/mm/Photo/sport/General/01/32/22/49/1322249_M01.jpg

Lin Dan of China celebrates winning the Men's Singles Badminton Semi-Final

Lin Dan of China celebrates winning the Men's Singles
 Badminton Semi-Final
Gold Medal Match



DON'T WORRY, I HAVE CAST A DIARRHEA CURSE ON LIN DAN FROM CHINA, THE ADVERSARY OF DATO LIM CHONG WEI.
 HOW CAN ANYONE WIN WHEN HIS ASSHOLE'S ABOUT TO BURST AS HE SUFFERS FROM TWITCHES OF STOMACH CRAMPS? 
HOW CAN LIN DAN THINK OF COCKS, SHUTTLE OR OTHERWISE, WHEN ALL HE WANTS IS TO SIT ON THE TOILET?

Lin Dan of China celebrates winning the Men's Singles Badminton Semi-Final






1 comment:

Happy walker said...

yeah, we are proud of LCW~ =)

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..