Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SPCA DOGGIES NEEDING LOVING HOMES

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

SINCE I ALREADY HAVE AN ADOPTED FRENCH SON DEDIONE KEE, I AM UNABLE TO ADOPT ANY MORE DOGGIES BUT MANY HAVE MORE THAN 1 DOG SO GO AHEAD!

Dogs were created by God so each and every human can enjoy heaven on earth before entering paradise forever. My son Dedione Kee has given me so much joy and love I thank God daily for creating him for me and me for him. When I look at Dedione, I know God exists.

L1210665.JPG
Dedione Kee
L1210665.JPG
Dedione Kee sleeps right next to his Daddy on same settee as  his Daddy writes
L1210665.JPG
Dedione Kee keeps his Daddy company 24/7 which is what no human lover can claim to do! 


 
 
to read our adoption procedures >>
 to support our operations and activities >>
  about our work via our website >>


 

SPCA Animal Shelter | Inspectorate | Humane Education | Klinik Kembiri | Government Lobbying | MissionHELP
SPCA Selangor | Jln Kerja Ayer Lama, 68000 Ampang Jaya, Selangor
 T: 42565312/ 42535179 | F: 42528382

enquiries@spca.org.my  |  www.spca.org.my
Copyright © 2012, SPCA Selangor








No comments: